Monday, August 18, 2014

Over It? Hardly

This boy is just the sweetest chunk of sugar ever. I keep thinking he'll just be another baby and I'll get over the wonder of him, but it  ain't happening.
I could listen to him giggle all day long.
Huh, Gramerly, are you talking to me?
 Wait, don't get me started.
 Squeal, giggle, giggle (sounding just like a wee goat).  I am so tickled I can hardly stand myself.
 He still makes me cry.  I am just so smitten with the wonder of how difficult his entry into this world, his transformation with the loving attention he gets, all of this smiley boy.

Speaking of not getting over it, this toy has never lost its allure.  I bought this when mine were small and it is still beloved.

Giddy-Up wanted to haul it home with him, but I managed to convince him it better stay here.
Love me some precious boys.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the only times I wish a web page had audio playing! I want to hear that giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute. No, you'll never get over the wonder of him!

    ReplyDelete